Never Never Land-Finding Happiness #DrDonDeForge #SilverSandsVeterinary





Donald H. DeForge, VMD
Silver Sands Veterinary
Milford Veterinary Hospital
17 Seemans Lane
Milford, CT 06460
P-203-877-3221
E-Mail DoctorDeForge@yahoo.com
DonDeForge100@gmail.com
www.SilverSandsVeterinary.com

NEVER NEVER LAND
It might be miles beyond the moon,
Or right there where you stand.
Just keep an open mind,
And then suddenly you'll find
Never Never Land.
You'll have a treasure if you stay there,
More precious far than gold.
For once you have found your way there,
You can never, never grow old.
And that's my home where dreams are born,
And time is never planned.
Just think of lovely things.
And your heart will fly on wings,
Forever in Never Never Land.


Finding the Elusive~~ Happiness!


Image result for Picture of happy people

Do your believe each day your life is hard and it will not change?  Do you distrust people and feel they are all bad?  Do you give people a chance to get to know you or do you turn away from strangers and do not make friends easily?   Do you watch the "negative" news all of the time and never find the "good news" which takes a lot of time and research to discover!  Does all of the bad in the world make you believe that global issues will never be solved and we are all destined to live in pain and fear?  Are you jealous of other's good fortunes and wealth?  Do you hate those that win the lottery and become instant millionaires?  Do you control others lives and micromanage the life of your spouse; your partner; and your children? Do you live in worry and fear about tomorrow when today has not yet ended?  
If you have answered yes to all or many of the above.................... happiness will elude you until you change.  Money does not bring happiness.  Many of the millionaire lottery winners have had miserable lives because of the money that they were given.  Sports figures and entertainment personalities with limitless incomes have committed suicide and become addicted to alcohol and illegal drugs.  The question then becomes......How do I find the ELUSIVE HAPPINESS?

My special friend and mentor Dr. Leo Buscaglia once wrote to me about finding happiness.  He published this LOVE quiz!  He is now gone.  He asked me to never stop sharing or believing in the importance of helping others.
Take his Love Quiz.! It could help your Find the Elusive Happiness that we all seek and bring you a step closer to experiencing Never Never Land each day as you awaken............ and interact with others.   Dr. Buscaglia is no longer with us but he is always teaching anyone that seeks answers through the words he has left behind.  I share his WORDS with you!!!  He worked to transform the world!!!  Let his words allow you to get to know him.......... and allow you to see what others many never see!

Love Quiz
Dr. Leo Buscaglia
My Mentor and Friend 
Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. 

In keeping with this idea, I'd like to propose a few end-of-the-day questions for each of us . . .

· Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?

· Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?

· Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?

· Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least, to smile?

· Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?

· Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?

· Have I forgiven myself?

· Have I learned something new about life, living or love?

. Have I gone through the day without fretting over what I don't have & celebrating the things I do have?

If you are not satisfied with your answers, take heart. Tomorrow you get to start all over again! If you will it, this is one quiz you can never fail!!!


Dr. Don DeForge is a general companion animal practitioner and urgent care Doc for over 40 years in Milford, Ct.
He welcomes your questions and hopes that you find the elusive happiness  that you seek today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roundworm-A Serious Zoonosis

The Senior Pet-Unconditional Love-Become your pet's Super Hero!

Fine Needle Aspirates-FYI!