“Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.”
― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
There seems to be some confusion out in radio world; I am no longer on WICC 600 AM Radio; the veterinarian that you heard this past Tuesday morning was not Dr. Don DeForge....I am still Animal Doc AM but not on WICC-I truly miss WICC and not being with Tony and Mike on their Morning Show-each Tuesday was a special delight being with all of you on your drive in or listening on the Internet.
Continue to follow FB[Animal Doc AM] and Twitter-Time to Talk Fact with Don DeForge to find out more about the NEW Animal Doc AM Multi-Media....thanks to all...I will miss all my listeners from WICC...stay tuned to FB for new developments. Don DeForge-always Animal Doc AM!
07 June 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roundworm-A Serious Zoonosis

The Senior Pet-Unconditional Love-Become your pet's Super Hero!

Fine Needle Aspirates-FYI!